Important Information for Parents of Branch Gymnastics
As a parent of Branch Gymnastics, there are procedures and guidelines that are important for you to know. For your convenience we have listed them here. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Procedures and Guidelines
Your monthly tuition is a set fee due on or before the 25th of each month, for the following month, to maintain your child’s enrollment. Our standard tuition rates cover an average of 4 classes per month. Some months you will have 5 classes. The 5th class will replace short months due to holiday breaks. We are able to pro-rate classes for those that join at any time during the tuition cycle. You are paying for your child’s place in the class, not his or her attendance each month. Since we cannot be responsible for your child’s attendance, we do not refund or carry forward fees for missed classes.
Branch Gymnastics/KidsSports USA offers two types of tuition payment methods:
- You must provide a credit or debit card authorization, which can be billed automatically the 25th of each month.
- You may pay in person or by phone before the 25th of each month (we will still require a credit card to be held on file). If your payment is not received on or before the 24th we will charge the credit card on file on the 25th of the month.
You may enroll, change day, time or class, at anytime, depending on class availability. If you would like to cancel your class enrollment, please notify Branch Gymnastics/KidsSports USA in writing by the 15th of the month to avoid being billed on the 25th.
Cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) payments may be made at the front office, or checks (with gymnast’s name) may be mailed to the gym where your child attends (must receive on or before the 25th to avoid the automatic billing on the 25th of the month). The Battle Creek location: Branch Gymnastics, 393 N Helmer Rd, Battle Creek MI 49037. Kalamazoo Location: Branch Gymnastics/KidsSports USA, 6712 Financial Pkwy, Kalamazoo MI 49009. Questions about tuition can be directed to our office manager, at 269-963-4770 for the Battle Creek location, or 269-544-3000 for our Kalamazoo location.
COVID-19 Closure or Absence Information
Find information about missing classes due to a COVID-19 related facility closure or isolation related absences HERE.
In the instance that Branch Gymnastics should need to close to allow for staff isolation, facility disinfection, etc. due to positive COVID-19 exposure, no tuition credits or refunds for missed classes/events will be given.
- Preschool and or recreational families will receive a makeup token, which can be redeemed at their convenience as long as the student is actively enrolled with Branch Gymnastics, Legacy Cheer Academy and/or Momentum Dance. Makeup tokens expire 30 days after they are issued.
- Team gymnastics athletes, team dance athletes & Legacy Cheer Academy will have a practice for their training group scheduled at a future date.
- Birthday parties and other special events will be handled on an event-by-event basis.
Should your athlete or a family member test positive for COVID-19, resulting in your athlete needing to enter isolation, no tuition credits or refunds for missed classes/events will be given.
- Preschool and or recreational students will receive makeup tokens for missed class. These can be redeemed at your family’s convenience as long as the student is actively enrolled with Branch Gymnastics, Legacy Cheer Academy and/or Momentum Dance.
- Team gymnastics athletes, team dance athletes & Legacy Cheer Academy will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Birthday parties and other special events will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
A $10 late fee will be added to your account balance if we are unable to process your payment or it is received after the 25th. For team members, a $25 late fee will be applied if we are unable to process your payment or it is received after the 25th.
Returned Check Policy
A $35 fee will be charged for each check returned for insufficient funds.
A $45 per student or $80 per family membership fee is due from all families that participate at Branch Gymnastics/KidsSports USA. The membership fee allows for discounts on camps, special events, and participation in Open Gym at our member rate. This annual fee is due upon your initial registration and due each year thereafter on your anniversary date.
Branch Gymnastics / KidsSports USA is a family owned and operated business and we love families! If you have more than one child actively enrolled, we will deduct 10% off regular tuition per month for each additional child, taken off the lowest tuition rate(s). We also offer discounted annual registration fees for families, as stated above.
Branch Gymnastics / KidsSports USA honors our military families! If you are an active or reserve military member, with military ID, we will deduct 10% off regular tuition per month. However, this discount cannot be combined with a family discount for multiple children. Please present your active/reserve military ID at the front desk and receive 10% off of all class tuition.
Starting / Ending Classes and Weather Information
Missed a class? We offer makeups!
- Contingent on class availability & are Not Guaranteed
- Must be actively enrolled to schedule
- Expire 4 weeks after missed class date
- May schedule within 7 days of desired make up date
- May schedule one per student, per program at a time
- No credit or refund for missed classes
A gymnast may join a class at any time throughout the year, provided there are openings, and the age and ability level is appropriate. If your child changes classes during the year, any tuition previously paid will be transferred. We do not charge an extra fee to change classes!
If your child must withdraw, please put it in writing by the 15th of the month prior to your withdraw date to avoid being billed on the 25th. You are responsible for payment in full of your student’s tuition whether or not your student has attended class until the front office has received written notification. Please do not rely on your student to tell us that he/she will no longer be attending classes or assume we will automatically drop your child for not attending class. If a student stops attending class without withdrawal notification then that student’s account will be charged for an additional 30 days. This charge is for holding the students place in class instead of offering that place to another student on our waiting list. Our classes run the same schedule month-to-month so you do not have to contact us unless there are changes. No refunds or credits are given. To un-enroll please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and weekend, holiday break in December, Easter weekend, Memorial Day, and Independence Day (July 4th).
Weather-Related or Emergency Closings
We rarely cancel classes due to weather conditions. If we do cancel class, it will be announced on our Facebook page, website, via email and via text (if subscribed). Please remember that we are not affiliated with local schools and do not always follow school closings. You may also call our office for information. There are no refunds or credits for weather related closures.