Coaches will work within an established preschool and recreational gymnastics program with children ranging from 18 months to 17 years old. Coaches will follow lesson plans with the goal of providing a safe and positive learning environment which positively impacts children’s’ lives through the sport of gymnastics.
- Supervise a group of children and lead organized activities.
- Improvise and multi-task at a fast pace
- Coach children in an organized setting.
- Provide exemplary customer service to parents and guests
- Communicate with parents/guardians regarding student feedback, progress, etc
- Gymnastics/Fitness Center environment
- Ability to lift/carry a minimum of 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to run, jump and be physically active
- Ability to work well with children
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- Experience in an ORGANIZED/ STRUCTURED SETTING with children
- Experience coaching (any sport), teaching and/or child development is desired
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service abilities
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow an outlined agenda of events, as well as the ability to improvise if required
- A positive, outgoing and personable personality is required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task at a fast pace
- Must be available to work nights and weekends