Battle Creek & Kalamazoo
Individuals will work in conjunction with the facility Program Directors to create and maintain an efficient, progressive gymnastics program from preschool to advanced team.
- Coaching of kids within the preschool and recreational programs.
- Creating and maintaining progressive, theme based lesson plans for preschool and recreational classes.
- Weekly/Bi-weekly planning meetings with Program Directors
- Development and implementation of additional programming to maximize facility usage.
- Communicating effectively with parents regarding skill progress, scheduling, etc.
- Possible “crossover” coaching opportunities within the pre-team and special event programs.
- Gymnastics/Fitness Center environment
- Ability to lift/carry a minimum of 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to run, jump and be physically active
- Ability to work well with children
Benefits & Compensation
- Full time positions include health, vision and dental benefits, paid personal time and paid holidays.
- Compensation and benefits appropriate with experience and position
Education requirements, certifications, work experience
- Experience in preschool and recreational gymnastics programs is required
- Experience with program management is desired
- Level appropriate spotting knowledge is desired
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service abilities
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow an outlined agenda of events, as well as the ability to improvise if required
- A positive, outgoing and personable personality is required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task at a fast pace
- Must be available to work nights and weekends