Branch Gymnastics of Battle Creek Celebrates "Bring-A-Buddy Week"
Currently enrolled Battle Creek PreSchool, Recreational and Tumbling program students can share the love of gymnastics by bringing a non-member friend to their gymnastics class the week of March 11, 2019!
Bring-A-Buddy Week will take place during your normally scheduled class the week of March 11, 2019. Please register your friend by Friday, March 8th.
Each friend must submit a liability waiver in order to participate in class.
- Waivers must be completed by the guest’s parent or legal guardian.
- Waiver can be downloaded and emailed/faxed to our office for your convenience.
Please view theses additional guidelines prior to Bring-A-Buddy Week:
- At this time, Bring-A-Buddy Week is only taking place in our Battle Creek facility.
- Each friend must submit a liability waiver in order to participate in class.
- Guest participants may not reside in the same household as the active athlete.
- Limit one (1) non-member guest per actively enrolled student.
- For the best and safest experience, guest friends must fit the age parameters of the class.